Sunday, March 23, 2008

Finally...an Update...and a Big Announcement

So yes...it has been a little bit since the last update. There have been a lot of things going on with the family in the last few months, most of it concerning me. First, I had my wisdom teeth removed (NOTE: don't wait til you're almost 30 to get this done - my 4 teeth ended up in 10 pieces before it was over with). Also, as many of you know, I am set to separate from the Air Force in June and have been busy looking for a job. There has been some movement on that end so hopefully we will know something very soon. In the meantime, we have had quite of bit of other things go on to as you will see with all the new posts below.

And oh yeah...the biggest news of all...we are expecting a new baby sometime in the November timeframe. The girls and I are very excited and can't wait to hear that we are having another girl (ok, we don't actually know anything since it is so early but the early odds of a boy is 1,000,000 to 1).

So, a lot going on with us down in Texas these days. We'll keep everyone informed as we learn more details about the future. The girls and I hope everyone has had a very blessed Easter Sunday. And be sure to check out the video below of us telling the girls about Kerrie being pregnant.

1 Comments:

At 12:42 AM, Blogger DHDII said...

Holy Crap, congratulations, expect a call once I get out of the vault tomorrow. I will sacrifice a bull to ensure that your next child is a masculine child, very stoked. Just realize that you will now have to roll to a Zone defense and give up man coverage. Rachel asked about our second one and I asked her who it would be with.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home