Wednesday, October 25, 2006

The Newest Addition



Savannah Malyn Osborn, the first child for my brother Derek and his wife Lynn, was born last Wednesday, October 18th at 5:10PM. She weighed in at a hefty 4 pounds, 14 ounces and measured 17 1/2 inches (yeah...little, as you can tell by the size of Derek's hand to her head). Considering all of Lynn's bedrest and the very early birth, Lynn and Savannah are doing great - I think the jury is still out on Derek. Everyone was able to go home this past Sunday and are settling in nicely at their house in Tuscaloosa. Head over to their blog (derekandlynn.blogspot.com - link is on the right) for more updates and pictures. The ones here I stole from their site and from some Aunt Rhonda sent me. Congrats Derek and Lynn! We miss you guys!


The happy parents.


The Fam.


Did I mention she was little?


The proud Daddy - and yes, I understand "Thank Heaven for Little Girls" was being sung in the background.


Baby Savannah with her great grandmother Irene.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home