Saturday, June 10, 2006

Memorial Day Weekend

Since I was headed to San Antonio the following weekend for Kerrie's birthday and since plane tickets to Texas were totally outrageous, I was not able to make it down to see the girls for Memorial Day Weekend. Seeing that I was going to be stuck in town by myself for 4 days, my good friend Christian Guzzano (we call him Goose) and his family graciously invited me up to New York for the weekend to visit his mom. She lives on Long Island in Glen Cove - about 30-45 minutes away from Manhattan. Below are some pictures from each day so scroll down to Friday and work your way up.

A special thanks to the Guzzano's, Paula, and Steve for having me and treating me just like family since it was not possible for me to be with my own.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home